Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fairy Pose Pack



My 4th pose pack. They're all pose list compatible. Model is my fairy sim Rias Evergreen.
Credits:
skin by NavetSea
eyes by Ephemera
lips by IN3S

File is updated(Sept. 19). Please re-download. Fixed wrong names and order of the poses and added missing pose 06(a_BC_fay06).
Don't Forget to Download Pose Player by cmomoney for these to work. I recommend using Pose Player Interaction Add-on by virtualartisan for better way to play poses. Feel free to use my poses in your creations, credit is much appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! Than you vey much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely poses, but they are mislabeled in the list. So for instance if I select the fay_06 pose or type it in by name, I get pose 05 instead. All the poses seem like this, everyone I choose gives me the wrong pose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you for letting me know. All should be good now :D. Please re-download and replace the old file.

      Delete